Tuesday, February 1, 2011

28 Days of Love - Day 1

As it is the first day of February, which is the month for Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something special. I thought about coming up with a creative header picture and new background, but I couldn't settle on just one theme. Plus I kinda had this idea at the last minute, which puts a little bit of a time crunch on things, huh?

So I decided to do a picture a day for this month. Pictures of things that say "LOVE" to me. Whether it's something I love (chocolate?), or something that means love, or maybe somebody I love... I see things every day that either I love or mean love to me.


Something I love to see, and that means LOVE to me every time I see it:

3 Toothbrushes

3 toothbrushes means 3 people live here. 3 people living here means we have our baby Susannah, who we love more than anything else!! Seeing this every day makes me feel all smiley inside :)


********
Please feel welcome to join me in posting 28 Days of Love!
I just ask that you link back to my post for the day
and leave a comment with a link to your post!

********
Here's a shameless plug to anyone that might want to design a cute button for this meme.
Contact me through my contact button!

7 comments:

Cristy said... [Reply to comment]

This is such a fun idea! I'll be sure to link up for a few of the days!

Mama said... [Reply to comment]

I was just working on a post, but I am going to go back and rework it to fit this!! LOVE IT!!

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Great idea! I'm really looking forward to this. I'm not sure what I'll do for Feb., maybe I'll join you!

Mama said... [Reply to comment]

Here's mine!!
http://herwitsend.blogspot.com/2011/02/28-days-of-love-day-1.html

Mary said... [Reply to comment]

What a cute idea! Love it. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate. I already have too much on my plate!

I'll be sure to check back to see your posts, though. :)

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Here's a link to my first post. I thought I should leave it on your first post. http://alephomega.com/honeyrun/?p=3829
(Is this what I'm supposed to do? I'm not really sure.)

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

Love this idea! Mine might look more like "2 Days of Love," but I'll try to get something up! :-D