Thursday, February 17, 2011

28 Days of Love - Day 17

Line-dried sheets.

Ahh, there is nothing like crawling into a freshly made bed that smells like fresh air! I always loved it growing up, and I still love it today! Because of where we live and Daniel's allergies, pretty soon I'll have to go back to using the dryer while we go through the season of green dust. It's always hard for me to use the dryer when spring is finally here, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts and be eager for the spring pollen to finish doing it's thing so I can enjoy it some more :)

I apologize for the poor quality of the picture! I knew I wanted to take it but it completely slipped my mind when we came back inside and I put Susannah down for her nap.


********
Please feel welcome to join me in posting 28 Days of Love!
I just ask that you link back to my post for the day
and leave a comment with a link to your post!

********
Here's a shameless plug to anyone that might want to design a cute button for this meme.
Contact me through my contact button!

5 comments:

Mama said... [Reply to comment]

OOH!! That's a good one!

Amanda said... [Reply to comment]

Line dried sheets are my absolute favorite. If I didn't have to wade though a few feet of snow to get to my clothesline, I would be hanging out ALL our clothes today (as it is going to be close to 50 degrees in Northern Wisconsin today!) And yes, there will still be plenty of snow left on the ground after today's warm weather!

Tammy said... [Reply to comment]

Isn't it awesome how our sense of smell can bring back such vivid and fond memories?!! I love line dried sheets, crisp and clean...wish I could bottle that smell up...relaxing! I enjoy your blog...come visit me sometime at my new food blog! Click on my name and it will take you to where you can find my blog..daybydaysunshine.blogspot

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

I LOVE sunrises so much! I had a job in high school that required me getting up at the crack of dawn and seeing all those sunrises! I think they're even better than sunsets.

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

Oh dear, I think I commented on the wrong post! That was supposed to go with the sunrise post. Whoops.