Saturday, February 12, 2011

28 Days of Love - Day 12

Going on dates with Daniel.

THIS is something I really love :) It's been a while since we went on a date, and we had a wonderful time this evening. Just because we are married we have NOT stopped dating. We feel it's important to not only our relationship, but to the health of our whole family that we keep dating each other. It helps keep our relationship strong - and helps us stay "in love" ;), which in turn helps keep our family solid.

********
Please feel welcome to join me in posting 28 Days of Love!
I just ask that you link back to my post for the day
and leave a comment with a link to your post!

********
Here's a shameless plug to anyone that might want to design a cute button for this meme.
Contact me through my contact button!

2 comments:

Candi said... [Reply to comment]

aww! such a cute picture of y'all!!! keep the love alive :)

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, looks like you're having fun! Good call, going on a date BEFORE all the Valentine's Day madness!