Wednesday, February 9, 2011

28 Days of Love - Day 9

I'm sorry this post is so late. I wasn't completely sure what I was going to post for today, and then once I did decide the internet and/or blogger was acting up and I had to try multiple times for it to load.

Something I love: Watching Susannah reach a new milestone!

Today she started pulling herself forwards! I was SO excited when I watched her do it. I was so proud of her! It made my heart melt a little bit to see her accomplish something she's been wanting to do but just hadn't figured out yet.



Of course she wants to go after the cat food! I think the cats might need to find a new place to eat, somewhere that's not quite as readily accessible to a curious pair of hands and little mouth! So yes, that is my "love" for today :)

********
Please feel welcome to join me in posting 28 Days of Love!
I just ask that you link back to my post for the day
and leave a comment with a link to your post!

********
Here's a shameless plug to anyone that might want to design a cute button for this meme.
Email me through my contact button.

3 comments:

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

She's so cute! I'm glad you posted that as a video. I loved watching it.

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

He he, love those little happy feet tapping on the floor!

Alyssa said... [Reply to comment]

So very cute. And no worries---Andrew was a late bloomer when it came to moving also. (And now he doesn't stop. . .)