Saturday, February 5, 2011

28 Days of Love - Day 5

Day 5:

Saturday morning family snuggle time.

Today is the first Saturday in quite a while that Daniel didn't have to hurry out of bed and rush out the door to work on either the addition or for his job. Since we were still in bed when Susannah woke up, I just brought her into our bed to snuggle with us for a while. I loved it!! It was wonderful to spend a couple minutes all together. We looked at a storybook, talked, and I'm sure we all felt loved :)

(And now you know what I look like first thing in the morning!! LOL!)


********
Please feel welcome to join me in posting 28 Days of Love!
I just ask that you link back to my post for the day
and leave a comment with a link to your post!

********
Here's a shameless plug to anyone that might want to design a cute button for this meme.
Contact me through my contact button!

1 comments:

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

It runs in the family. (the waking up looking like a haint, part)