Tuesday, February 15, 2011

28 Days of Love - Day 15

My Church-Mom, Betsy

I love Betsy! I don't think I knew her before I started singing in the choir at church, and it just worked out that my seat was next to hers. We hit it off right away and have been singing and laughing together ever since. She is wonderful! I love her so much, and she always makes me feel loved every time I see her. We are so much alike. She is very wise and I love learning from her. She is a woman far more precious than rubies, I want to be like her when I grow up.

********
Please feel welcome to join me in posting 28 Days of Love!
I just ask that you link back to my post for the day
and leave a comment with a link to your post!

********
Here's a shameless plug to anyone that might want to design a cute button for this meme.
Contact me through my contact button!

1 comments:

Katie said... [Reply to comment]

It's fun to follow along with your 28 Days of Love series. Yay for special female friends/role models!