Wednesday, February 2, 2011

28 Days of Love - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my 28 Days of Love project!!

Today's love:

Pink Fuzzy Pajamas
(and of course the wearer ;) )


Nothing looks more snugly warm than a baby in snugly, fuzzy, footy pajamas! I love it :)


********
Please feel welcome to join me in posting 28 Days of Love!
I just ask that you link back to my post for the day
and leave a comment with a link to your post!

********
Here's a shameless plug to anyone that might want to design a cute button for this meme.
Contact me through my contact button!

3 comments:

Georgi said... [Reply to comment]

Susannah always looks so happy, she makes me smile.

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, she's getting so big! Isn't she almost ten months old now? I do agree; there is nothing much snugglier than a baby in fuzzy footies!

Mama said... [Reply to comment]

Sweet Susannah! :)

Here's my Day 2! http://herwitsend.blogspot.com/2011/02/28-days-of-love-day-2.html