Friday, February 20, 2009

Helter-Kelter

That's me right now. I didn't get my weekly shopping trip blogged about. Yet. I have the picture on the camera, the receipts in my pocketbook, and know I need to do it. I want to do it. But I haven't had time yet.

Wednesday night after we got home from choir practice I mixed up a batch of meatloaf (in my KitchenAid!) and froze it, unbaked, in 2 small pie plates. Thursday morning I mixed up 2 loaves of bread (in my KitchenAid!! I love that thing!) and a chicken pot pie. The pot pie went in the freezer, too.

I also washed and dried 2 loads of laundry and packed a duffel bag. I loaded up a bunch of other stuff, then Daniel helped me load the trunk full of empty canning jars, and I headed down the road.

I am babysitting Paul & Hannah, our nephew & niece, for a long weekend. This morning it was all me, baby! We survived breakfast and potty times, getting everyone dressed and presentable, teeth brushed, books read, toys played with, and right now Hannah is taking her morning nap.

I just checked in with Daniel, and he's home today :(. He's said he's working at hanging the 2nd pantry door :) That means if he gets it hung, no more doors to hang!!

I should go check on Paul... he's awfully quiet and hopefully that's a good thing. I hope to do some "real" blogging either this afternoon during nap time (if I don't take one myself!) or tonight after they go to bed.

0 comments: