Monday, February 2, 2009

Food Lion Deals 01/28 - 02/03

I know that this sale ends tomorrow night, but I wanted to go ahead and share it with you. I plan to go sometime tomorrow and get a head-start on my shopping for the week and take advantage of a few of their amazing deals.

NOTE: The sales I am listing and have matched up with coupons are from our Central Va. sale-paper. It could vary by region. You can go to http://www.foodlion.com/ to see your local flier.
Food Lion does not double coupons that I am aware of. If you want to know your local store's coupon policy, contact their customer service and ask them about their coupon policy.
You can also sign up here for their weekly shopper's companion email. It always includes 4 coupons that you can print and use at their store. Limit 1 print per household.

Stock-up Deals:
Seedless Red Grapes - $.99/lb.

Select Varieties Pepsi Products, 12 pk. 12 oz. cans - 4/$11.00

Smithfield Spiral Sliced Hams, Reg. or Brown Sugar - $1.59/lb.
A good stock-up price on lunch meat!

Other Deals:
Nabisco Snack Crackers - 2/$4.00
7 - 10oz. select varieties
Buy 2, use $2/2 coupon.
Final Price 2/$2 or $1/ea.

Hunts Ketchup - BOGO, limit 2 free
24oz. Final Price $1.73/2 or $.87/ea.

Colgate Toothpaste - BOGO, limit 2 free
6.4oz. select varieties
Use TWO (1 per item) $.75 coupons
Final price $1.49/2 or $.75/ea.


These are the deals that caught my eye. There are several more coupon/sale matches, but nothing that made it "cheap enough for me". Hopefully when the next salespaper comes out on Wednesday I'll be on the ball and get the deals posted sooner.

0 comments: