Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday's Menu and Groceries

Let's see if I can do this for the 4th or 5th try here... I still don't have this thing figured out and it keeps doing things I don't tell it to do, and won't do things I DO want it to do. ???

Groceries:
Rotini Noodles: $1.12
16oz. Light Sour Cream: $1.24
2 OJ: $2.84
Doz. Eggs: $1.37
Total: $6.73

Under Budget $18.43



Menu:
Mon - Leftover Meatloaf, Zucchini Patties, Tomatoes
Tues - Chicken Fajitas with homemade wraps
Wed - Leftover Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Veg. Mix or Corn on the Cob
Thurs - Meatball Stroganoff, Broccoli
Fri- Roast Pork with Raspberry Sauce (new recipe), Veg. Mix or Corn of the Cob
Sat- Tuna Noodle Casserole, Salad
Sun- Leftovers or Sandwiches
Snack- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Last weeks snack of Banana Nut Muffins did make 24 muffins, but I didn't want Daniel to "have" to get the same thing 24 times in a row. So I'll make the cookies, bag and freeze them similar to the muffins, and then alternate muffins and cookies.

1 comments:

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Ohhh, it sounds good! It looks like you are using the meat from your freezer, noticing the pork roast on the menu. I think your doing great with the food budget!