Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I know I'm doing a weird thing (for me) and planning and posting a menu that goes from Mon - Sun!! But I had some down/bored time on Saturday and planned a menu! Actually, we were at Focus on the Family's Focus on Marriage simulcast at our church Saturday, and Daniel and I ran the book table, so there were times we were sitting there doing nothing, and nothing going on. We joked that since we were in the very back of the room, and it was a marriage seminar, we could sit back there an make out :P Don't worry, we didn't.

It did strike us both funny, though, when an older lady (probably 70's) was looking at the books, pointed to one and said, "that one is basically the theology of sex". After she left we looked at each other and cracked up. You don't hear that word from people old enough to be your grandparents very often!!

Ok, back to the menu...

Monday - BBQ Wings, carrot and celery sticks
Tuesday - Sweet'n'Sour Chicken, Stir-Fry Vegetables, Rice
Wednesday - Hamburger Pot Pie
Thursday - Pork Chops, Macaroni
Friday (our anniversary) - Meatballs, Carrot Sticks, Chocolate Fondue
Saturday - leftover Hamburger Pot Pie
Sunday - Breakfast for Dinner

2 comments:

Mama said... [Reply to comment]

I like the new look! Was the "older lady" someone we know? ;)

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like a really good menu! Hey, I really like your new profile picture! I'm off to get Paul off the commode and get him some breakfast.