Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Menu Plan for 3/16-3/22

Sunday night I sat down and scribbled down a menu for the week. Last week was crazy. Make it crazy with all caps, bolded, italicized and underlined. We were gone EVERY EVENING but Friday. No wonder I am worn out! LOL! We ended up eating most dinners with Daniel's parents, so not much of last week's menu was used and I'm just dragging it over to this week.

Mon - Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
Tue - Fried Rice
Wed - Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Salad
Thur - Taco Salad
Fri - Pork BBQ, Mac'n'Cheese, Green Beans
Sat - Chicken Quesadillas (with Homemade Tortillas)*
Sun - Leftovers

*This will be a new recipe. A friend of ours made chicken quesadillas for a church lunch a couple Sunday's ago, and this recipe looks similar to what hers tasted like - which was VERY yummy!

1 comments:

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

I love looking at your menu plans. It can help me think of things for our menus. I will have to make some tortillas and make quesadillas soon, I hope. I had better use a different recipe that doesn't take cream soup though, so it will be lower-carb.