Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still Here :)

I had someone email me to make sure I was ok since I hadn't posted for a while. I guess it has been a whole 3 days :P

I'm fine, still alive and kickin'. We had a very busy Friday evening-Saturday and Sunday was as usual... gone most of the day. This morning after Daniel left I was going to catch "40 winks" on the couch before starting a load of laundry and dishes and what-not, and next thing I knew I was waking up and the clock on the wall said it was quarter to 11. So much for getting my whole list done in the morning... ha ha. At least I was plenty rested to work on my list the rest of the day :)

Tonight Daniel and I watched the 2nd half of Fiddler On The Roof. I'd never seen the movie (I might have seen parts of it when I was really little??) so it was interesting to see. Not one that I'd put on my favs list, but it was nice to finally see it and see what it's about.

1 comments:

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

I looove Fiddler on the Roof! True, it has a very sad ending, but the songs ore so great. And that "dream" scene is... very unique, to say the least. ;-)