Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Coupon Sidebar

There are some really nice coupons over in my sidebar right now***. My guess is that stores will be running sales on condiments over the next while as we are heading into the summer-time-for-grilling-and-picnics season. I made sure to print them off so I'm ready and waiting when the sales come around :)

The ones that caught my eye are:

$1 Kraft Velveeta Cheese, 1lb. or larger
$1 any Kraft Miracle Whip
$1 any RITZ cracker variety (13.6 - 16oz)
$1 any Kraft Mayonnaise
$1 any Kraft Salad Dressing
$1 any A.1. Steak Sauce*
$1 any Kraft BBQ Sauce**

*A.1. Steak Sauce, 10oz, is on sale at Kroger this week for $2.99. Use this printable coupon and it's $1.99.
**Kraft BBQ Sauce, 18oz, is on sale at Kroger this week for $1! Use this printable coupon and it's FREE!

***You can scroll through the coupons to see the pictures/values and "quick print" (which is 1 coupon per page), or you can select to see them all, and then select all the ones you want to print and it will print up to 3 coupons per page. It does print in color, so if you don't want to use your color ink, you can either change your printer settings or pull the color cartridge out while the coupons print. The coupons I printed today expire 6/11.

4 comments:

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like some coupons I could use. However, no coupons are coming up in the sidebar. Is it just my computer, or what do I need to do?

Miriam said... [Reply to comment]

Sally - it doesn't show the actual coupon itself. If you're just scrolling through the main sidebar (on the right side of my blog - it's blue), it will show a picture of the product, the value of the coupon and a "quick print" button. If you click that button, it will print a coupon. If you click on "View all coupons" up at the top of the bar, it will put down a text only list. You will check the items you want and then "print" and it will print the coupons. Read the text only ones carefully, though ... there are several "Velveeta" and "Kraft" and "Ritz" coupons that are for different things with those main names (like Kraft Mac'n'Cheese, Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, etc).

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Now the pictures of the products (two pictures) comes up, but no option to view all at the top of the bar. I think my computer is goofy right now. Before it wouldn't even put up the blue coupon window; it was just a blank brown area. I'll check back later and see if this has self-healed!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

My 'puter is pre dinasaur age and it doesn't even show the blue side bar!!!! We are talking about getting another one.