Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday's To-Do List

I've been absent for the past several days. They went something like this:

Thursday: Clean all day, 2 of my sisters and their kids (3 total) arrived late evening to spend the night. Grandma had decided that morning that she wasn't up to the ride.
Friday: Had fun all day with them
Saturday: Did nothing other than breathe, eat and sleep all morning and afternoon. Watched a movie with Daniel in the evening and made some bread and supper.
Sunday: Church, nap, church, made meals for 2 families.
Monday: MOPS, home...

This morning I told myself that I will do everything on my to-do list today before I spend too much time doing other things. So I will be posting pictures and blogging about the weekend later this afternoon/evening.

Here's what I need to get done first:
Breakfast
Make bed
Start Laundry
Get Dressed (I'm sure the MOPS ladies and kids appreciated it)
Dishes
Counters & Table
Put Laundry to Dry
Empty Slop
Replace belt on sweeper
I was making good progress, then while I was repacing the belt on the Oreck I got slammed with a headache. Grr. I took Excedrin and might put my feet up for 15 minutes.
Sweep floors
Wash Kitchen & Pantry floors
Fold & Put away laundry
Make Menu
Work in our bedroom for 30 min
Work in 2nd bedroom 15 min

Yay, all done!!

PS: Several of you use "strike-through" on your posts. I've tried to figure out how to do that and have asked Daniel about it too, but neither of us can figure it out. If you know what I need to do to get that feature, let me know! There are several times that I wish I could use it but don't know how. Thanks!

Thank you for your help, Jenn!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said... [Reply to comment]

Hey Miriam ...

The code to strike out is as follows .. in front of the word you want to strike through, type del with < and > on either side. At the end of the word you are striking through, type /del with < and > on either side. There are no spaces between the <'s and the word del and I never put spaces between the code and the word I am striking out.

I hope this helps. I tried to post with it written, but Blogger wouldn't allow me to respond. it told me my html was wrong.

Miriam said... [Reply to comment]

THANK YOU Jenn!!! Now I must go try it :)

Together We Save said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for asking this I have wanted to know it myself. I am still pretty clueless to blogging.

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

I'd say you already have a pretty good start on your day! Good going, and I can't wait to see your pictures from the weekend. I hope to get mine up soon too, but I don't know if it will be tonight.