Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Today is a busy day. This morning was MOPS and I had volunteered to paint 2 extra nativity sets (wooden, very simple) from the last meeting, and I ended up never having the "spare time" I thought I was going to have. So instead of getting a start on my housework this morning, I hurriedly painted from the time Daniel left for work until I HAD to get dressed and leave. This afternoon I have a Dr. appointment, and I need a nap sometime (too much late-night partyin' this weekend!), so I don't know how much housework I'll get done today, but we'll see. Here's one thing to cross off my list :)

Short and sweet, here's this week's menu plan :)

Monday: Plantation Supper
Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff
Wednesday: Stuffed Peppers
Thursday: Meatball Stroganoff
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Christmas get-together
Sunday: Church function

1 comments:

Angie said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Miriam. I love the pictures you posted. You my friend are progressing nicely!! :0) So, you still don't know what baby George is yet? Aren't you just biting at the bit????? I always wanted to know! LOL I hate not knowing the ending! LOL Even with the last one I had to know even though after they told me she was a girl I didn't believe them! After 4 boys who would have believed?!!! LOL

Hugs to you!!

Angie