Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grocery Report 12/09/09

This was a nice week :) Kroger didn't have any super-awesome deals that I wanted to get, I was feeling very lazy yesterday and didn't want to drive to Kroger, so I went to WalMart instead. And while I was there I was able to get some Christmas shopping done - using coupons! I also went to Ukrops (local chain) to get my FREE veggies on their double coupon Wednesday. Thanks, Ann, for doing the coupon matchups for Ukrops!

5lb. Pillsbury Bread Flour - $2.14
5lb. Great Value All Purpose Flour - $1.58
(2) Club Crackers* - $1.79 ea.
Baking Powder - $1.47
Mushrooms - $.58
Tapioca - $2.68
1lb. Velveeta - $1.98
Mayonnaise (his) - $1.32
Miracle Whip (hers) - $2.14
(2) 1lb. Hillshire Farms Li'l Smokies* - $1.50 ea.
(2) BirdsEye Steamers (corn) - FREE
(5) BirdsEye Veg. (peas) - FREE
1lb. Great Value Butter - $1.50
18ct. Eggs - $2.17
1 tangerine - $.69 (not pictured, I ate it)

Shelf Price: $36.23
Total OOP - $25.15
Saved - $11.08 / 31%

The Li'l Smokies should have been $2/ea, but the coupon beeped when she rang it through. She said it hadn't taken and entered it manually. Just today I noticed that it did go through the first time, so it ended up coming off twice.

*The crackers and Li'l Smokies are for our special Christmas Day munchies :)

4 comments:

Candi said... [Reply to comment]

Good to know we are not the only ones to eat thru the store. In the summer I let my kids eat fresh blueberries from the containers as we shop and today we left a trail of french fries thru Publix. At least my kids were quiet and not screaming :)

Miriam said... [Reply to comment]

Candi, I actually didn't eat it until I got to the car. I was really in the mood for something citrusy that morning, and it made a nice afternoon snack :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Bravo, this rather good phrase is necessary just by the way

Meghan said... [Reply to comment]

I'm a Miracle Whip girl too! : )