Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If He's Anything Like This...

With our kids, he's gonna make one awesome Daddy! (and I know he will anyway!) We were getting ready to go get our Christmas Tree on Saturday when he picked her up like this and I grabbed the camera to take some pictures. She's happy as a bug in a rug to be held this way, or any way, for that matter, if you're rubbin' on her!

Daniel and Chubby get along great. It probably helps that Chubby is such a friendly, likable, lovable cat, but she is very easily Daniel's favorite (and mine, too) of the bunch.

5 comments:

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my, those are cute! I know you're gonna love your new baby to death. I'm just glad you didn't call Daniel "Daddy" in relation to Chubby!

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

That is too cute! And you got some really good shots of Chubby. I have the hardest time getting a good picture of my cats!

Cate said... [Reply to comment]

How adorable!

JeannaMO said... [Reply to comment]

Its been my experience that men who are loving and compassionate to their pets are also TERRIFIC PARENTS! What a sweet pic!

My hubby did not grow up with any inside pets. His side of the family is very ANTI-pets of any kind! However, we now have a managerie of pets (1 big lab-ish dog and 3 cats (all strays we took in). We agree they are a little bit of maintenance to have around but WE LOVE THEM!

And yes, we are "mom" "dad" to 3 of them and "mi-mi" and "pee-paw" to 1 of them!

Thanks for posting the cute pic!

Georgi said... [Reply to comment]

ahhhhh