Monday, November 3, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

For today, Monday November 3, 2008

Outside my window... it is gray and overcast, very lightly misting. Cool, but not cold.

I am thinking... about the whoppin' deals I'm hoping to get at Kroger today!

I am thankful for... Psalm 56:3, What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee. Also for the amazing message yesterday morning from one of our missionaries.

From the kitchen... the dishwasher is running, a candle is burning, the slop is full and needs to go out.

I am wearing... sweatshirt, gray pants, shoes.

I am reading... couponing blogs, forums, and anything else I can get my hands on that give me couponing wisdom.

I am hoping... alot of things right now.

I am creating... a list of things to buy today.

I am hearing... Steven Davey on the radio, the dishwasher running.

Around the house... it's kinda messy after the weekend, I need to get some things picked up and put away.

One of my favorite things... trying a new recipe and it turns out really great!

A few plans for the rest of the week... painting in the dining room, painting window trim, cleaning, laundry, exercising, .....

A picture thought I am sharing with you... Look around you. (ok, if you're in your office and it's a bit of a mess, go somewhere else and look around :P )


1 comments:

Elizabeth said... [Reply to comment]

Oooh what color are you painting in the dining room??