Wednesday, January 12, 2011

His and Hers Breakfasts

This past weekend Susannah and I were away Friday and Saturday nights, traveling to PA to a reunion/Christmas get-together with my Mom's family. That meant Daniel was on his own for food here on the home front. There was bread and roast beef for sandwiches, and plenty of eggs for breakfast.

(An old picture, but he's still cute!)

His breakfasts were

Saturday morning: leftover pizza
Sunday morning...

....

wait for it....

....

it gets worse...

(Are you sure you're ready to hear this?)

Cookies.
Dr. Pepper.
and...
Fritos.

The breakfast of the baching champion, I guess :P

Me? I can't say I've never had pizza for breakfast, or cookies first thing in the morning, but my breakfast this morning was toast and a smoothie :) I think I win. Haha!

5 comments:

Mary said... [Reply to comment]

Very nice. My husband forgets to eat if I'm not around to remind him. If he's home and I'm at work, he will not have eaten all day until I get home and fix him something for dinner. It's kind of funny.

But pizza for breakfast is a nice standby sometimes. :)

Georgi said... [Reply to comment]

I love pizza for breakfast :-)

Candi said... [Reply to comment]

It's definitely a man thing! My hubby eats pizza for breakfast way more than I do. And you win! I had cheerios with bananas and honey. Have you checked out sparkpeople? Someone recommended it to me since I cook alot from scratch.

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said... [Reply to comment]

I think he's trying to get you to never leave town again, lol! But I'm pretty sure my husband would do the same thing, because he knows I won't let him do that when I'm at home!

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Ohhh, that nearly makes me gag. Especially the soda pop and Fritos. Yuck! Not on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. I think Daniel needs you, and your breakfasts win. Whenever I come to your house, I hope you're the one fixing the breakfast.