Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan 9/20 - 9/26

Whoa. It has been so long since I've done a weekly menu plan, I'm surprising myself! But, I was determined to get. it. done. I even planned a few breakfasts with the hope that Daniel might be willing/interested in eating breakfast together a time or two this week before he leaves for work (usually he gets an egg sandwich and orange juice to-go).

Breakfast
Cinnamon Rolls and Fruit
Scrambled Eggs, Toast and Fruit

Lunch Options (mostly for me so I don't forget the ton of leftovers that I just need to eat)
Pizza (Sunday's lunch)
Marinaded Beef Roast, Broccoli, Roll
Beef Stew, Roll
Hamburger, Salad

Dinner
Monday - Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Salad
Tuesday - Showalter's Chicken Casserole, Green Beans
Wednesday - Bacon Cheddar Egg Bake, Salad
Thursday - Beef Stroganoff, 7-Layer Salad
Friday - Chicken Quesadillas
Saturday - Leftovers

0 comments: