Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{Mostly} Wordless Wednesday

I'm not sure how this linking to youtube will work... I couldn't load the video from the computer to my blog, so I had to load it to youtube then put the link in my blog. I hope it works for everyone!


One of Susannah's favorite things to do lately is to unload the utensils from the dishwasher. She figured this out on her own (children are so observant!) and did it twice on Saturday. No, not all of the utensils go in THAT drawer, but I didn't mind :)





*Please excuse my allergy-caused sniffing and stuffy-nosed voice :)

2 comments:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE it! Blake loves taking all the utensils out of the dishwasher, except he hasn't figured out how to put them in the drawer--he prefers the bathtub and the middle of the floor! And..he has now figured out that the bottom rack comes all the way out and behaves a lot like a toy car! Boys!

Kelly said... [Reply to comment]

That is so sweet! Lily loves to help put the silverware away too.