Monday, July 28, 2014

Loving Essential Oils Every Day {and a Promo!}

I haven't said anything here on the blog yet, but I've been using and loving Young Living's Essential Oils for several months now.  I wanted to give them an honest try before sharing about them with you.  My friend, Kelly, kept sharing how wonderfully they were working for her family and I finally decided to give them a try. I honestly didn't know what I would use them for. Lo and behold, I use them.

This past week I used Young Living Essential Oils aromatically, topically and internally. I used them for:

  • Seasonal support of lung and nasal functions
  • Occasional headache
  • Kicking a sore throat to the curb
  • Supporting the return of healthy skin on my toes
  • Support healthy metabolism
  • Facial care
  • Insect repellant 
  • Mosquito bite care ('cause I don't always remember to use the repellant until too late...)
  • Energy boost

If you've been thinking about using essential oils, now is a great time to start! The promo in the graphic below is good through the end of this month and it's a fantastic deal. I use SO many of these oils on a regular basis and love being able to treat our ailments naturally!!




If you have any questions, you can use the "Contact Me" button that is below my blog profile (top right) here on my blog to send me an email, or you can leave a comment with your email address.

1 comments:

Kelly said... [Reply to comment]

We love our oils too! Great promo!!