Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Goal's For Today:

Since figuring out Kroger's tax system this morning, I feel like I can conquer the world!!!

Here's is what I would like to get done today. We shall see if I get around to it all. Perhaps with my boosted, I-can-do-anything power, I will.

Right now I feel a strong urge to curl up and take a nap. Must.keep.going... zzzz. Maybe a teeny, tiny, power nap. Shh.

Yes, what a yummy little nap. Now I feel better. On with the list!

- MAKE LAUNDRY SOAP so I can do the rest of the laundry
-Dishes
-2 loads of laundry washed and hung out
-Containers of old food that I pulled out of the frige on Tuesday emptied and the slop taken out to the garden
-Walk
-Dust the Living Room & Dining Room
-Sweep all the floors
-Laundry FOLDED and PUT AWAY (this has been getting neglected lately)
-Front yard mowed
-Pull weeds in the garden
-Till the garden
-Plant more corn, plant squash and zucchini
-Clean in our bedroom
-Figure out what to make for supper
-Freeze hamburger that I bought yesterday
-AND spend some time in the Word

I will check back in from time to time to update :) Y'all are my best "accountability partners", so hold me to it!!

3 comments:

Kimberly C. said... [Reply to comment]

What an awesome to-do list. I wish you luck in getting it all done. I'm a list maker too.

Judi B said... [Reply to comment]

Good luck. You can do it!!!

Sally said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like you made really good progress! I wish I could say the same for around here...