Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday's Menu And Groceries!!!

I'm a little later in the day in posting this, but we just finished spending some wonderful time with some friends of ours that we had over for supper.

Groceries:
2 heads lettuce - $2.76
2 lbs. carrots - $1.66
2 OJ - $2.84
Tomatoes - $2.38
2 apples - $1.66
Utz chips - $2.16
Doritos - $3.50
2 lbs. Hormel Ham - $3.83 (Finally, a BOGO that will benefit me!! Woohooo!!)
bananas - $1.09
Total: $21.99
Under budget $3.01 Menu:
Mon - Pizza & Salad (thus the extra lettuce, and the tomatoes - since mine have croaked)
Tue - leftover pork roast, green beans and rolls
Wed - Salisbury Steak
Thur - leftover Chic. Alfredo
Fri - Pork BBQ made the rest of the pork roast
Sat - Tater-tot Casserole
Sun - leftovers

And no snacks need made this week since I stocked the freezer with plenty of Apple Pie Muffins and Peanut Butter Cookies last week :)

It seems like I kinda have a cycle going here with leftovers - I cook every night one week, and then we have leftovers a couple nights the next week. I'm never sure how much is going to be leftover of most meals, and if I'm going to eat the leftovers for lunch, or what. So, it is what it is, and I kinda like it:)

0 comments: